We are requiring all parade participants to apply before they are awarded a parade spot. This is mandatory for all groups interested in participating in the parade, regardless of whether or not you have participated in the past.
Applying to participate in the homecoming parade can be done one of two ways.
• Option 1: You can do this electronically by completing the form found at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/5bUFcP0N4ESPxhHH3 (the form will accept entries starting on Sept. 1st) You can request a copy of your application for your records on the website.
• Option 2: Complete the paper copy of the form (attached to this email) and return it to Maggie Parrish at the High School by Sept. 30 – directions on how to get it to Maggie Parrish are on the form itself.
Please remember that completing an application does not guarantee you a spot in the parade. An applicant’s participation status will be communicated (via email) shortly after receipt of application. Those receiving parade spots will receive detailed line-up instructions closer to the event date. Parade participation is limited to school/student groups and organizations that directly provide student services.
A few reminders:
• Applications for participation will be accepted Sept. 1 – 30 only. Late applications will not be accepted – no exceptions.
• One application per organization seeking participation
• One spot per organization
• Complete the application either electronically OR by paper – not both.
If you have any questions regarding the application process itself, please feel free to email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All other inquiries regarding the parade should be directed to Principal Steve Gough at email@example.com.
Please click on the link below for the registration form:
2017 CP Homecoming Parade Participation Application